Sunday, July 23, 2017

Moments to Remember Easter - layouts

From the March Counterfeit Kit - Waiting for Spring I pulled out some of the Easter Papers for these layouts. I did not have a Page Set number it was just an add on to the original kit.


This if what was in the original paper set:
I'm adding the Easter and St Patrick's Day Project Life cards from the Holiday Edition to this kit along with the March calendar one from Amy Tangerine Stitched paper pad. I've added the Easter and St Patrick's Day paper from the Paper Studio Four Seasons and Everything in between, some already cut embellishments from Silhouette, chipboard Easter eggs and butterflies, a few felt flowers, a couple of different rub on and a green sticker sheet. I have a couple of word stamps hidden below the paper and a couple of distress inks - Mowed lawn, peeled paint, ripe persimmon and rusty hinge.

For my layouts today I added some cardstock, ribbon, alphabet stickers and a journaling stop to the kit for these Easter layouts. I made two 8 1/2 x 11 and 2 12x12 layouts using the Easter paper.

I trimmed, corner rounded and then inked all the edges. Only one of the photo mats has the ribbon tied around it.

I used the clear Recollections alphabet to make the title.

 I kept the elements the same for the 12x12 layout.

 A few rhinestones next to the journaling spot. I fussy cut the paper as the pattern paper as 8 1/2 x 11. the journaling spot cover up the Easter paper.


To finish using up the rhinestones I did a double strip at the bottom of the photo mat. I also used the brown cardstock to cover up the cutting mistake on the Easter paper. It looks like it is suppose to be as a design element

From this set I made 4 layouts by adding in some pattern paper and cardstock. I haven't used any of the Shamrock paper, the rub ons, project life cards and chip board elements.

 
Thanks for stopping by.

March Counterfeit Kit - Waiting for Spring:
5 - 12x12 Layouts
3  - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts.

Recipe:
March Counterfeit Kit - Waiting for Spring
Papers: Paper Studio - Four Seasons and Everything in Between; Recollections - kraft cardstock;
Punch: Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice: Corner Rounder
DCWV - The Everything Essentials Stack and Unknown Cardstock in brown and cream
Misc.: Rhinestones, ribbon, adhesive and journaling spot.

No comments: