Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wedding Album and Card

I finished this Wedding Album for Diane. I followed Corenes Creations  instructions for her 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Gatefold Album. Her wedding colors are Peach, White and Biscotti. I've pulled papers from several different collection to get my colors. (This is a photo heavy post, click on a photo for it get larger.) I'm not posting all the pages just a few so that you get the idea of the color scheme.

I used Kraft Cardstock for the base of this album. Front of the album has the Reminsce Romance Paper with a stamped image and die cut out. I've sprinkled some of the sequins across the front. Even though I have the ribbon tied at the bottom there are magnets on the right side to help hold it closed.


I used paper from DCWV - The Linen Closet Stack to cover the inside flaps, but did not cover the inside circle flap.


Each flap has a page insert with a  Kraft paper base and punched with the Martha Stewart Cherish border punch.
Page 1 fronts left and right sides:

Left side uses ColorBok: Mint Julep Collection and Amy Tangerine: Stitched Collection in the pocket.


Right side uses Stampin' Up- The Basics paper pad and Heidi Swapp - Magonila Jane "Georgian Charm" in the pocket.

Page 1 backs left and right sides:


 
Left side uses Anna Griffin - French Fancy Collection "Ivory" and Heidi Swapp - Magnolia Jane "Magnolia in the pocket

Right side uses Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story "Frames" and Up 6x6 paper pad - The Basics in the pocket

Page 2 fronts  left and right sides:



Left side uses DCWV - The Timeless Texture Stack and Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla in the pocket.


Right side uses Heidi Swapp - Magonila Jane "Blushed" and Amy Tangerine: Stitched Collection in the pocket.

I have two pocket pages in this album.
Pocket page 1:




The base of the page uses pattern paper from the Websters Pages 12x12 paper pad - Love Story and the pocket uses DCWV - The Linen Closet Stack.


The flower and "together" tag are from the Websters Pages 12x12 paper pad - Love Story. I added a few heart sequins to the flower tag. The lacy circle is cut from more of the kraft paper and matted with Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla.


The lacy circle is matted with ColorBok: Mint Julep Collection and the rectangles are matted with Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla

Pocket Page 2:


On the base of the page I used Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla and a unknown scrap for the pocket. 

The large tag is again from the Websters Pages 12x12 paper pad - Love Story. The lacy circle is matted with paper from Amy Tangerine: Stitched Collection. Since she is getting married in August I had a calendar scrap that I matted onto Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla with a piece of the Stampin' Up seam binding behind it.


On each tag I used a pattern paper that she could journal on to one side and a pattern paper to other.

From the Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad - Posh Collection I cut apart some of the 2x2's for mini tags.

 
 Keeping with the larger tags I matted onto Kraft cardstock then used pattern paper on one side.

 
For the inside base and last pages I used both the front and back of Reminisce - Romantique Collection " Romance". I think it's one of my favorite papers. I just love the roses with the barn wood. 


Here is what the last set of pages with the pocket inserts.


The page insert on the left uses Heidi Swapp - Magnolia Jane "Miss Jane" and the right side uses DCWV - The Linen Closet Stack.

For her card the base is kraft cardstock and measures 8 1/2" x 7 5/8" closed. I again used the Reminisce - Romantique Collection " Romance".  I stamped used the Inkadinkado stamp that doesn't have name on the Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla, clear embossed it and die cut it out. I used the same stamp for the envelope.


Since the card is going to the office for signatures I had to make a large one. The inside sentiment is from Inkadinkado Wedding\Marriage stamp set. I again used the dies to cut them out.



Back in April the 100 Pattern Paper Challenge was to use 25 sheets of Kraft paper. I think I have it covered with this album. I can't count the pattern paper as I placed an order for most of it. Also in June the Challenge was to use your punches. I used one punch through out this album - Martha Stewart's Cherish Border punch.

Thanks for stopping by. If you want to see the rest of the pages leave me a comment letting me know.


Recipe:
Paper: BoBunny - Down by the Sea "Sea Coral" and "Sea Lagoon"; Anna Griffin - French Fancy Collection "Ivory"; Heidi Swapp - Magnolia Jane "Blushed", "Georgian Charm", "Magnolia" and "Miss Jane"; Reminisce - Romantique Collection " Romance"; Kaisercraft: Sage and Grace Collection "Blossoms" and "Romance"; Webster Pages - Love Story "Be Yourself"; Paper Pizazz - Tan Words Collage; Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story "Frames"
Paper Pads: Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad - Posh Collection;  Stampin' Up 6x6 paper pad - Welcome Neighbor and The Basics; Websters Pages 12x12 paper pad - Love Story, DCWV - The Linen Closet Stack, The Timeless Texture Stack; ColorBok: Mint Julep Collection: Amy Tangerine: Stitched Collection.
Cardstock: Recollections - Kraft; Bazzil Basics - Canvas Texture - Vanilla
Ink: Distress Ink - Antique Linen: Stampin' Up - Soft Suede
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large and Lacy Circles
Punch: Martha Stewart - Cherish border punch
Stamps: Inkadinkado - unknown name and Wedding\Marriage stamp set
Ribbon: Stampin' Up - 1/2" Seam Binding in Crumb Cake
Sequins: 28 Lilac Lane - Fairy Sparkle
Nuvo Drops: Crystal Drops Gloss - Sugared Almond
Misc.: Adhesive, Chip Board,  Glossy Accents, Glue Dots micro Dots, Score Tape, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Super Magnets, Wink of Stella and Zots Bling

No comments: